Without judgement, I find it very rewarding to work along with clients during the decluttering process in order to organize. Combining my natural ability to have tunnel vision on any task at the forefront, my clients find this process to be incredibly satisfying and rewarding.
Decluttering and being organized is not an easy task for many people and most often they just don’t have the time to commit 100%. Hence my value in this service! Once you’ve decided to schedule decluttering and the task is completed, I can independently run with dispersing the contents and handle the organizational piece. Moving forward, once organized the upkeep comes naturally and life becomes more manageable.
- Offices naturally tend to get cluttered. How’s your filing system?
- Do you have adequate storage and/or shelving?
- Is your office desk facing a wall, with your back to the door?
- Do you have an organized space for supplies or is everything scattered all over your office?
- Are you operating at optimum level, so you can focus on what matters?
- Do you have broken items laying around, that you’ve been meaning to fix or order parts for? Have it fixed or get rid of it!
- Do you visibly have clutter everywhere?
- Do you have adequate storage space, via closed door cabinets or furniture for things that don’t need to be visible?
- Do you need help going through your clothes closet, then donating what you no longer use?
- Have you recently become an empty nester and need assistance creating a renewed space, based on your desires?
- Throughout the years, have you accumulated so much stuff that it’s overwhelming? With efficient and focused assistance, making decisions about what to let go of and what to keep is allot easier than you think, once you start the process and truly becomes a joy!
Are you ready to lose the chaos in your life and start this personal and incredibly satisfying journey to enlightenment?
What are your needs? Looking for someone occasionally or throughout the year? Typically this service is set up on a salaried basis if it’s ongoing.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you, to discuss what you’re seeking and I’m confident that I can fulfill all your needs.
- Having guests and need someone to make sure the house is in order?
- Need someone to run around for you and pick up dry cleaning, ship packages, or take care of any repairs?
- Expecting a package requiring a signature or service delivered? I offer Home Waiting Service.
- For the holidays, do you need someone to prepare the house?
- Enough said… You get the idea! The possibilities are endless.
WHILE YOU ARE AWAY:
- Do you need someone to pick up your mail and review it with you long distance?
- Home checks while you are away.
- Need someone to meet with your landscaper, plumber, builder or pool maintenance contractor?
- Has your car been sitting idol too long and you need someone to take it for a drive?
- Upon your return, do you want fresh flowers picked up for a warm welcome home?
- Do you need someone to pick up groceries and stock your refrigerator?
For all those things you either don’t have a desire to do or the time, I welcome the opportunity to meet those needs and bring you Peace of Mind.
- Having a party and need an extra hand in the kitchen prior to entertaining?
- Need someone on-board to maintain and oversee the upkeep and aftermath storm that entertaining creates?
- Do you need on-the-go food prepared for the work week?
- Would you like to arrive home to a hearty homemade soup or light dinner already prepared?
Whether it’s shopping for food, food preparation or staying throughout your party to personally assist you and pickup as the night progresses, it’s a real treat to not have a huge mess to deal with upon your guest’s departure.
When time just doesn’t allow you to be everywhere you want to be, let me become part of the team and provide personal care by spoiling your parents, friends, relatives or anyone in need by bringing comfort and joy.
For Peace of Mind, a very heartfelt service for both seniors and people who are faced with loved ones requiring assistance outside of nursing.
- Cooking for or with Them
- Going for Walks
- Assisting in Paperwork Management
- Help with Technical Support
- Going to the Library to pick out Audio Books -or- Paperback
- Companionship Visits with Meaningful Conversations
- De-Cluttering and Organizing
- Running Errands
- Relocation Assistance (Decluttering, Organizing, Packing/Unpacking)
- Act as a Personal Peace of Mind Team Player in Your Absence
Improving the lives of your loved ones, one task at a time!
NOTE: I have an excellent/clean driving record. But, I only use client’s vehicles for all transportation WITH clients on-board.
This service is provided in conjunction with hiring me for multiple tasks. Driving around to do miscellaneous errands can be really time consuming and such a waste of your precious time. It’s as simple as making a list and I’ll get it done quickly.
- Food Shopping
- Picking up Dry Cleaning
- Post Office/Fed-Ex or UPS Shipping
- Liquor Store, Bakery or Florists
- Drop Off/Pick-Up Repairs
- Gift Wrapping
- Prescription Drop Off/Pick Up
- Specializing in De-Cluttering and Getting rid of Unwanted Items
- Applying the principals of Feng Shui
- Interior Painting (I was a Professional Painter for 5 years and renovated every house I’ve owned)
I am not an expensive staging company with furnishings to stage a house. However, simply by decluttering, organizing and using what you already have, you would be amazed at how you can transform the old and breath new life into your home.
What could be better than enjoying your final days in your home until it sells and avoiding the chaos when it does? WHY WAIT?
As a separate business, I also offer Foot Reflexology. Feel free to inquire about it and if you’ve never tried it, you don’t know what you’re missing.
With over 7,000 nerves that end in your feet, it’s no wonder that my past clients during a ten year period claimed it’s more relaxing than a massage.